First let me salute all those who have taken their time to visit TheuriDiary. I know you is handworking Kenyans and this blog is part of vision 2030.It has been great support from all those who have taken time to read my dairy posts. I remove my cap for you. Keep fire burning as I continue to tell you my dairy escapades.
Secondly, todays post has a disclaimer-it’s not meant for the faint hearted and the following are advised to stop further reading. Those who’s trees stand with the slight mention of tiita,thuthas ,brookside or naked persons. Those person of out who after reading muclimbano stories want to be climbed but end up beating themselves either with fingers or toys. People of Kismayu coz they would turn my life past tense if they hear how I climbed their woman. I hear they stone till death. If it’s true I hope we never meet.
I would be biased of telling my stories if me go without telling about how I climbed Somali woman sometimes ago. This was the best hole I ever planted my tree. I see many holes but this one was way beyond being called hole. Although grandpa tell me when am young never to boast of climbing a good tiita but this one is worth boasting. Every time I want to pour I put picture of this kamonie in head and pour fast. This is how it all unfolded.
Wanjohi has never told you about time when I stay in Eastleigh section 4. I stay there after shylock business showed me dust. I was almost become scratcher of skin.Before then I stay Hurlingam when shylock business is good but after losing money to conmen I lower heart and go to Eastleigh. It’s said a man is of many thunders and that time I was going through hard time.
I even lost from my friends for a while coz I was broke. Calling me a church mouse would be an understatement. That time I even quit beer and Magomano even forget how I look like coz I never step there. Another time Wanjhi call me we do equal equal but I refuse to pick phone. Life was hard on my part only that blessings come knocking small small.
I go to leave there coz house is cheap and landlord we come from same village. The great village of Kigogoine. Only for him he work hard and build plot. He allowed me to enter house without deposit since me and him is wathiomo. That plot I stay am the only one who is not Somali. All people are Somalia and there is many noise. People don’t sleep at all till tomorrow but make many noise.
What I never missed to notice was my immediate neighbour who was Somali. Woman was wearing buibui all day and night. I hear husband went to visit Somali 1 year ago but has not return. She leave alone with no baby.This woman spent whole day in house and only come out when she wash cloth or go shop. I minded my own business since I have many problems to think about.
Many time I see her looking through the window when an coming out bathroom. As usual bathroom for plot was located at the corner and people make line when they want to shower. I catch her with corner of my eye peeping at me many times.
One Saturday afternoon I come home tired and frustrated when a deal I was chasing failed to ripen. I went home and vowed to sleep till Monday. My weekend had been destroyed. I reach home and put myself on bed small and sleep start to come . Then I heard a knock on the door. First is not sure it’s mine but when a second one come I wake up and go to check.

I open door and I met a Somali woman dressed in buibui. She cover from head to toe and me see eyes only. She say she is my neighbour and wanted help small. She wants someone to set her aerial which had fallen and t.v reception is bad. I volunteer to check it. I climb to the roof and make sure the Ariel is fine. I found it had been fallen by birds. So I stand it and go down to see if t.v now see well. She ask me to come into her house and set it using remote.
She went to the bedroom as I watched in vain t.v searching for the local channels. Moments later she emerger and what I saw almost make my eyes lost. I turn blind for few minutes and when I look t.v I see dark screen. I could not imagine the person was enter room without cloth. Even Kamenyereri was not wear.
Her brookie was stand like hand of clock pointing 12. They stand straigt like horns of our cow when I live in village. Pointed nipples sorrounded by black spot. All body is yellow like sun. it was like sun dawn on her fast in the morning and make her so yellow yellow. Hair fallen on her back till it touch thutha small. I counted this as one way of God remember I was alive.
>>>>Fast forward>>>>>>
It was not my intention to eat person that day. However I felt my josto getting tight and wanted to put hand in pocket when she was not seeing and align my zigzag for better comfort. She come and catch my hand and made me stand up. She gave me small kisses that immediately sent me heaven. I said bad is bad I must climb this one. I led her to her bedroom.
We knelt on the mattress facing each other.It was nice feeling her soft thuthas as my josto fumbled for the slit of her tiita whish I avoided teasingly. She slowly grabbed it by base, And then stole a glance down there and I saw a twitch of surprise on her face. I must admit I don’t have the so called 9 inches if any exists but I was just her match. Instead of directing it in she let the riang’a do the walking. I felt my zig zag touch her clit and could not resist to penetrate.
I enter my josto and immediately started felling the warmth of her tiita. I pump small then increase my pace.She shyly slowed me down as I was too fast. I slowly moved my hands from her butt upwards to support her mid back as I inched myself inside her. My josto had the right to curve inside and penetrate upwards in that position. My mind went blank as I felt my riang’a part the lips of a fairly tight,hot tiita. It was nice,moist,soft just the right texture.
We rythimicallyrocked for about 10 minutes. Her emotions woke up and she drifted from the mechanical neighbour I was to real emotions climbing. I saw her eyes close small and felt her grab my back tighter. I slowed down to briefly enable her to absorb whatever the feeling she felt.
She became feeble and easily rolled on her back as I ensued gently,supporting and helping her to adjust her legs. Momentarily josto slipped out and she gasped for breath and she drew me back this gave me an opportunity to confirm it was me eating that hole. There I was with a nice lady below my chest between my arms, I supporting her from behind the shoulders with my nyees resting firmly on her labia.
I admired her round face and nice fragnant. My buried josto hardened further given the deepest penetration I was getting from that position. I withdrew halfway as I tried not to pour. At that moment I peeked under her top with my right hand and felt her smooth breasts with hard nipples as she invitingly curled forward to loosen the top.
I regained composure and resumed my rhythmic,slow,deep thrusts amid soft sighs from her. For the next moments it was real muclimbano as she hissed with each thrust,with her nail dug in my butt,her legs apart at just the perfect angle for deep penetration. I realised that with just a little more pressure, I could feel the hilt lightly with the tip of my zig and I saw a shiver run through her,which drove me wild. After another 5 minutes or so in missionary position she got wild and I felt her legs do all sorts of gymnastics but I gave her no resting period. Soon she gave up and collapsed.
I pump small and pour for the first time. Then it occurred to me O had not used makobosto. Pictures of me having muneck stated reflecting in my head. I look at her face and I see she doesnt look to have muneck. I ask her if I leave and she hold my hand. She come on top of me and we climb another round.
That sato afernoon we climb many times till night come. She cooked for me wali and biriani and I get energy to eat her again and again. I left her house on monday morning. She tell me her husband had stay for so long. She was only climbed kwa nyeni by the husband. I was the second one to eat her tiita since she broke virgin.
Though I did not stay there for long coz I move ut after 3 months I climb her many times in her house. Her housband return and I see danger of being caught and my nyees removed by him. One day I call her in my room and I climb her for the last time. The following day when she go market I remove from that house in like closing of an eye and move to umoja.
Since then I never step back there again.
Am yours,
Theuri .