Persons of out from Nairobi amaze me at times. That’s why when I get someone of out from other parts of the country or outside like Tz or Uganda I make sure I climb. I call it measuring level of salt and compare with those of local. Like an incident I went through yesterday left me scratching head wondering if our persons have good head.
There is Kaperson  who used to sell clothes and other Mali mali at Nairobi stalls. For those who don’t know where this exhibition was,it is the one destroyed the other week just opposite Imenti house. I used to buy clothes from her when money was not joking to come my side. Those were the days when my friends nicknamed me “Theuri Mbesa” because  cash was really flowing my way.
The person was beautiful and saying she was like sun is an understatement and me being the climber with ears,I set my mind that I must climb her someday. This was not to be as I came to realize later. Anytime I asked her for lunch she say she has customer. Worst still she knew my first lady-to-be who used to buy clothes  from her place. So as any person with good head she knew I was for owners and any time I borrow she shy of and say “si uko na mama,hata nguo sa jana hakulipa” I would return in pocket and pay.
Later on I said bad is bad and threw my hands in the air and said I will never attempt to climb her. I shifted to another place and vowed never to set foot near her place. So last Sato I was very surprised when I was stuck in jam along Mombasa road.  I was coming from wedding at Kitengela at around 6pm with my First lady-to- be. Then I hear phone tititititi…titititi I check and see it call for ‘Shiru wa nguo’. There there I see danger cause first lady-to-be look me with bad eyes when I return phone in pocket without picking. My six sense told me to say something about it otherwise I was raising all suspicion..’Nikii utaroya thimu ya malaya ciaku? (why are you not lifting phone of your trappers?). That made my ears to close and all I could hear were sounds kiiiiiiiiii in my head and my heart started to beat in my mouth. Tongue became salty and I knew am finished.
Lucky for me jam traffic lights opened and I zoomed before she had added another word. Later I dropped her at reception of wedding at Karen. I stayed there till around 8pm and when I saw it would be boring like that till morning ideas started flocking my mind. I remembered I had refused to pick someones call that evening. So I removed my phone and hallad back. ‘pole nyuma handu kamucemanio ndingioire thimu….Ulikuwa unasemaje?’ (sorry I was in meeting) I told Shiru while fearing it was not money she wanted to borrow from me. ‘Salamu tu.Leo uko wapi? Ama ushapata company…? There there the devil entered my head and I decided to test her satan. ‘Niko pale uliniasha last time.Unawesa kam hivi tao?’ Its like she waited to hear that,she agreed and said I give her 1hr.
In my head I said I wont die with boredom at the evening party again. I beat car fire to town and called my to-be-first lady later. I told her my friend had an accident and I was off to see him and was not sure I would come back. She was in good hands with her sisters and they would go at her mothers tomorrow of that day.
>>>>>.FastForward>>>>>.
I dont know what devil entered my head but when I woke up yesterday morning there was a person in my bed. As usual the shock of being caught. Worse is that everybody in my plot where I stay knows my lady. So I woke the person up. It was evident I had climbed her. Not once not twice and she wanted another one before she leave but I insisted she must shower first. In my opinion I wanted her to dissapear fast. She took towel and went bathroom to shower. Moments later she came out crying like baby.
Her reasons she had seen panty of another person of out in the bathroom. I refused to know why she was complaining. Ooooh ati I cheated on her last night. She wanted to know whose panties were in my bathroom and clothes in the wordrobe. She cry cry while I sat on bed reading paper. I told her they were for my lady.what surprised me was that she had been caling other men when we were beating water last night in the club. Five minutes and phone tititi…tititit she go toilet to pick call. Another five minutes later tititi…tititiititi she go out for 30 minutes to talk with phone.All that and I never complained to her,then when she see panty she start making many noises.
At 12 I told her to leave.I refuse to even take her to stage to take Matatu to town.
This is why I will never understand persons of Nairobi. Unafunga mtu,mkiwa na yeye   anaongea na wanaume wengine kwa simu halafu mkifika kwa nyumba anapata una kamrembo mahali anaanza kuzusha.