Post navigation


Wanjohi’s literal beef with Mike Rua

I know you all know a story how another kateam that wanjohi supports was climbed kwa nyeni last sunday. Without saying much that kateam was climbed kwa nyeni but with makobosto. Gone in 60 seconds and when Man u thoughted they had drunk person and were about to go home and climb, Man city did them kihibirania and snatched them person.
This kateam have no mercy. It snatched person at 5 am almost time for going home, even DJ had stop playing music and waiter start cleaning bar. Then when Man u go to get taxi to take person with thuruari on head home they come back and waiter tell them person had disappeared with Man city. Further clarification show that Man city bought makobosto from hawker who sell outside the club and take taxi faster to the nearest Bluehut Hotel in Ngara of London and book room to climb. Anyway that kateam should vumilia and know everyday is not Sunday.
That occurrence reminded me of my long time friend Wanjohi’s beef with Mike Skin. Though its bad to say story that happened to a close friend but Man u made this story come back to my head. I know he support this kateam and that’s why they share a common story. Both have been shown bird of Ng’ethe and its no surprise Man u and wanjohi are like devil and its readers.
The beef between those two teams are like one wanjohi and one Mike Rua have had for a long time. Though its taken literraly but if you want to scare wanjohi tell him you will buy him beer where Mike Rua is performing. Trust me even if you promise to buy him beer like it’s for pouring he wont come.
It all started a while ago. This one actually repeated itself twice which even makes him more scared. First time wanjohi was shown nganga mbute when he took this person of out to drink with him. As usual he make person drink Redds till tomorrow of that day. He even take him to uptown bars and drink beer of expensive. This is unlike him and when he told me the story I stop him and asked ‘mundu wanyuaga irafu cia goro to mbeca ciari ciakuiya’ (person u drink club of uptown like money was of stealing’ he laugh with side small and continue to tell me his fate.
Me,Akuku and Prof were being collected under table when he tell us how person refuse to give him tiita. We did not blame that person coz of refusing to put thuruari on head but all fingers pointed back to him. First he bought the kaperson pregnancies of cow instead of meat of burnt. This has always been the worst ingredient if you want person not to give you tiita. Matumbo is not meat and when you buy person pregnancies of cow be assured of your josto wont smell string of her kamenyereri. That was mistake number one that our dear friend did.
Second he buy person Redds that come two two like his head was not feeling good. Redds are known not to make person remove well. Me I buy then blackice and they remove thuruari in pub and put in handbag. That guarantees muclimbano 100%.
he take person to mugithi at Grace villa and when morning came person went with rua home. that day he say bad is bad and let Rua win although that person refuse to give wanjohi tiita when they met again. that person dissapeared with his beer of free and never see her again.
The second occurence I witnessed him being stolen person by Rua life life.That day was on saturday. This person called wanjohi and told him she would come with thuruari on head if he take her for mugithi. Those days Mike Rua was saying king of mugithi. When he perform people dance and all is happy. He was not doing baby and when he say show start at 10 pm it go till tomorrow of that day.
That day at around 4 pm I see phone ring and wanjohi was calling me. He ask how is my pocket we go mugithi at visa place. I do quick mathematics and see 10k in pocket. I asked if he has person for me and he say I carry my own. Wanjohi is another person out of this world. He is the best friend to drink with especially when his pocket is full. When he ask for a round they come two two. He cannot buy with less than a k.Even when he ask waiter to bring water for drinking he remove a k and water is only 70 bob. He remove money from one pocket and all balance is put in another pocket. He only check from that pocket tomorrow when his pm ask money for house.
That day was when such an occurrence happened. He had money like it was for stolen. I almost doughted he worked for G4S coz of the way he remove money like he was throwing away. Every time I want to call waiter he tell me to kuhorera. Then he whisper to me what I want to drink. I say tusker malt. Then he would call waiter loudest till all people at visa place that night turn their head to see who shout. Then he remove 2 k and tell wait to bring two two the way we were. Even my person started to look him with eyes small coz the way he was removing.
Night was good and Rua was saving us the moment. I see person of wanjohi stand and dance small. Then Rua was catch by evil and he turn to dirty lyrics full force.All persons with big thuthas stand and started to tingisa small. Then he start sing..’keiretu kiria gitungu kiiru matina,nanana nananana’ those who know that song can sing  the rest.
Either I was drunk with beer or my eyes were seeing other things. When I turn I see all persons dance mugithi soo well even my josto start to okia small small. All persons look yellow yellow with big thuthas and nice brookies.
It was now approaching 2 am and Rua was now at his best. Then the unexpected happened. I saw from the corner of my eyes person of Wanjohi remove thuruare and put it in her handbag. I could not believe she had just done that infront of my eyes. In heart I count wanjohi among the luckiest people that night as signs of his josto entering person was complete. She dance so much that night and sure Rua was making her do stuff she doesn’t do.
She even pull my person and go to dance in front. later beer enter her head and she jump on stage to dance with the king of mugithi. wanjohi almost refuse to know what was happening. worse of all is when he played my favorite song that say ‘mundu ahutie kiria atari’ translated to as everybody touch what they dont have. I turn to my person and immediately put my hand between her mini skirt small. I felt all the warmth and immediately i heard my josto okia kweeee and stand almost bursting zip of trousers.
With vagina of eye i see wanjohi’s face turn dark like he was almost about to hit person. His face is full of anger like mandazi of 5 bob. when Rua return to say again someone to touch what they don’t have her person who was on stage next to Rua put her hand on his josto. Bouncers came and got her off the stage. she was drunk and happy that she start dance with one of the bouncers.
Later that night when I was going to the toilet I saw her dancing and in one of her moves she put finger into her tiita and show middle finger to Rua. when it reach 5 am time to go home she never came to us. One bouncer talk to her in ear and she followed him to a room where Rua had entered after finishing his show.
There there i knew it had bitten each other. wanjohi almost go to get the person from where she entered but i saw trouble and stop him small small. I pity him and ask him to go home. After all it was not the only hole he had eaten.
We went home and my tree refuse to stand when i imagine how skin had ramanyad person of my best friend. I tried to okia but nothing come. Even when my person try to suck my nyee nothing happen. My tree stayed like a withered leaf. I slept and promise to climb tommorow.
That is how wanjohi holds beef with mike skin. It was the second day to be snatched person by him. All he did was make persons drunk with his money then skin would climb them for free.Thus his beef with rua literraly began. I Hope it will never repeat itself again.
Have you ever lost tiita to someone else? tell us your story.
Am yours
Theuri.